top of page

A Subject Access Request (SAR) is a request you can make to an organisation to find out what information they hold about you (known as your “personal data”).

You can make an SAR to find out:

  • what personal data an organisation holds about you

  • how they are using it

  • who are they are sharing it with

  • where they got your data from.

You can also ask the organisation to give you copies of your personal data – this can be useful if you are thinking about making a complaint or starting a legal case against the organisation.

You can make SARs to public and private organisations, including businesses, the police and local authorities.

The right to make an SAR comes from the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).

Below are example SARs from Claim Your Strawman

A Deed of Assignment is a legal document that transfers or assigns the legal rights and obligations to another party.


So when your credit card company is bought by another bank or your debts are handed over or sold to a collection agent, there needs to be a deed of assignment and this deed needs to be physically signed and witnessed in person.

So write to your credit card company/bank/debtor and ask for the deed(s) of assignment showing you agreed to your assets or liabilities being handed over to another corporation, body or party.

In STRAWMAN - Nature of the Cage, John Harris (RIP) and others explain how there are two of you.

One the living man or woman and the other, your financial twin or STRAWMAN - the person or citizen created when your parents unwittingly handed you over to the State by way of your Birth Certificate. STRAWMAN - Nature of the Cage explains how this came about and what you can do about it

bottom of page