War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression therefore, is not only an international crime, it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself, the accumulated evil of the whole...Crimes against international law are committed by men, not by abstract entities, and only by punishing individuals who commit such crimes can the provisions of international law be enforced.
- Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal judgement 1946
Read the Simple Steps on Using the Taxation Trust Documents at bottom of page.
For council tax, income tax (self-employed), ULEZ and any of the 230 taxes that go to parliament's Consolidated Fund, click on the IMAGE below to download the TRUST DEED.
Here, fill in the TOTAL amount of taxes and fines allegedly owed. This includes income tax, council tax, ULEZ and any of the 230 taxes that go to parliament's Consolidated Fund.
Get the document witnessed. This can be a work colleague of friend but NOT a family member.
The above DEED covers all taxes and fines APART from National Insurance and P.A.Y.E. If your Income Tax is taken at source, please go to the CONTACT page and sign in to request a Corporate withholding TRUST (for company directors and CEOs) OR a letter to send to your employer requesting they withhold tax on your behalf.
Add a Cover Letter
Though successive governments have failed to observe the oaths they have pledged, signed and ratified, such as the Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism (by enacting the Terrorism Act 2000), the UN Charter, the UN Declaration on Principles of International Law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, we the people can still uphold these solemn oaths formulated to protect men, women & children across the globe. To pay tax, is to be complicit in the criminal activities of our successive governments.
HMRC and the Councils can of course not be expected to understand international law, but ignorance is not an option. Once they have been informed, they must abide by the same laws that were agreed on and to which the United Kingdom government is a signatory. Follow up/rebuttal letters for HMRC and the Councils are also available on the site.
Print COPIES of the DEED and send to each relevant party with the relevant cover letter
Place your original signed and witnesses TRUST DEED with 10% of the TOTAL of the alleged taxes and fines you owe together with a cheque (post-dated April 5th 2024) OR Promissory Note (see below) separate from your regular day-to-day financial dealings (lockbox/safe/separate account - as this money NO LONGER BELONGS TO YOU). Don't send any money to the Gov. You have set up a TRUST for them, with HM Gov as Primary Beneficiary. They can collect this money which you hold in TRUST (10% cash, 90% Promissory/cheque) if they agree to the terms of the TRUST. Same as with a Will. Because the HM Government is the Primary Beneficiary, the taxes & fines have been paid. By the end of the tax year, if the conditions of the TRUST are not met (ie HM Government continues to breach domestic and international laws governing warfare, genocide and crimes against humanity) then the TRUST DEED is revoked and the money goes to the Secondary Beneficiary, which is you. You are also the TRUSTEE and SETTLOR.
It is important to read and understand the TRUST and the duties of the TRUSTEES.
When the HMRC/Council replies, send a follow up letter. Never give up.
THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE IS THE LAW
Some simple steps on using the taxation trust documents
1. Share and read the Lawful Tax Resistance Article (bottom of 'Lawful Taxation' home page).
2. Clarify your understanding of every statement in the Declaration of Sovereignty and Deed of Trust (D&D) document and the lawful, legal and legitimate basis for refusing to take a financial part in Britain's illegal criminal wars, mass murders, crimes against humanity and genocides that take place ONLY because taxpayers fund these crimes by paying tax. Be aware that every taxpayer pays £18,300 direct and indirect tax each year into the Government's Consolidated Fund, 10% of which (£1,830) is spent on so called 'defence' (buying weapons, ships, aircraft, tanks, missiles, bombs etc.), and paying military forces to use them to attack and murder 100,000 men women and children every year.
3. Then read and check that you understand section 1 of the United Nations Act 1946, Article 41 of the UN Charter, section 15 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and section 52 of the International Criminal Court Act 2001 and that these criminal offences apply to every person in the UK including the Monarch, the Prime Minister and every adult taxpayer.
4. Fill in, sign and witness your D&Ds, take two or three copies of each person's D&D and place the original and cash or a cheque or a promissory note in a separate safe place at home.
5. If doing this as part of a group, make a firm commitment to each other in your group that you will together take a lawful, legal and legitimate stand against this criminal government activity and put your taxes in trust for one, more or all of the following Government agents - your local Council, HMRC (His Majesty's Revenue and Customs), the DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) and/or businesses, institutions and/or corporations that you know or suspect are passing / or will pass money or property to HM Government.
6. Decide which tax demands that you as a group will withhold first. (Council Tax, Income Tax, Vehicle Licences, VAT, PAYE, NI etc).
7. Look through some of the 'model' letters to send to a Council, Employers, HMRC etc. and write your own letter in your own words explaining why you are withholding the money and the conditions they will need to meet if you (as trustee) are to hand over the money to them.
8. Post the letters (individual or joint) with a copy of your D&D to your chosen government agent (Council, HMRC etc).
9. Inform your local Freedom Co-op / Hub organiser of your actions so that you can build up a list of those local people that are lawfully withholding taxes.
10. Plan the next steps (such as meeting with your local councillors / journalists / local media outlets to educate them on the lawful duty to withhold tax when the money is used for criminal purposes.
11. At the financial year-end send a contribution of [5 - 10%] of your tax savings to share between the Taxpayers’ Co-operative and your local Freedom Co-op, hub or group. PS if there isn't one in your area, then together with your friends set one up.
12. Have a drink.
Chris Coverdale 1 / 11 / 23